August 17, 2018 to August 19, 2018 — 2 days
- The Okanagan Valley is one of Canada's top birding destinations.
- A number of species can be found in the Okanagan and Southern Interior of B.C., and nowhere else in Canada.
- Species to watch for: Canyon Wren, Lewis's Woodpecker, Black-chinned Hummingbird, Pygmy Nuthatch, Common Poorwill, Sage Thrasher, Brewer's Sparrow, Northern Pygmy-Owl and more.
- In addition to birds, a number of mammals possible such as Black Bear, Moose, Bighorn Sheep, Mountain Goat.
- Scenery in this part of the world is spectacular.
- Travel with renowned ornithologist, author and politician, Richard Cannings, who has spent most of his life in this area.